If the customer is on version 5.5, the database upgrade has a few extra steps you need to follow.
- Use the QPulseDatabaseUpgrader in the SQL2000 folder in the Support folder :
Support\DBUpdate 5.200 5.500 5.510 and 5.600 to 5.610
- Then from SQL2000Migration folder run the script against the database (SQl2000Migration.sql)
- Go to the properties section of the database on SQL and change the compatibility setting to whatever version of SQL server they are moving to. Main thing is that it has to be changed from SQL 2005 to a higher one.
- In here set "Auto Close" to "False" > OK
- Now that database is on 5.61. From this version you can use the normal database upgraders.
- To check the database version and compatibility status you an run the "Version.sql" script against the database. Make sure that it is on 5.61 before running the rest of the upgraders.
- Then download the upgraders from S3Upload > Created a new one for this purpose: "Database Updaters New"
- Start upgrading the database to 5.91, then 5.95, 6.0 and 6.1
- Lastly, upgrade it from 6.1 to 6.7 using the 6.7 database upgrader.
NOTE: Make sure you have a backup of the database when it is on 5.61 and 6.1, so you don't have to restore the database from 5.5 in case one of the upgrader fails.