Who is this article for?
Q-Pulse Administrators configuring user access.
Administration module access is needed.
If you are managing lots of users it is possible to define what CA/PA wizards the users can access as soon as their account has been configured.
This article outlines:
1. How to Configure Default Wizard and Template Access
To pre-configure default Wizards available to new users from the LaunchPad:
- Go to the Administration module.
- Click on Settings and Defaults.
- Browse to the "Launchpad" section and click Edit.
- From the drop down list, select a launchpad panel to configure.
- Existing wizards will be displayed - check the box for each option you wish assigned.
- Click OK.
- Create your new users and the selected wizards will all be applied to the LaunchPad settings.
Important Note: This will only take effect for new users and will not update the wizard settings for those already present in the user list.