Who is this article for?
Q-Pulse administrators responsible for managing Q-Pulse.
IT access will be required to implement this update.
The Document Retrieval Service (DRS) is a free optional add-on that can be installed on your server in order to gain immediate access to your document module attachments. To use the Document Retrieval Service you must:
Before you begin, please ensure:
- You have the correct version of the DRS installed by visiting the Download Centre
- DRS has been configured with a pre-defined user account
1. Embedding DRS as a Web Part
To embed a DRS page in Sharepoint:
- Edit your Sharepoint page.
- Insert a Page Viewer Web Part.
3. Edit the Page Viewer to point to your DRS site
4. For the best results, set the height of the web part to 500 pixels
5. Save your Sharepoint page
2. Further Reading
- Getting Started with the Document Retrieval Service (DRS)
- Document Retrieval Service Download Centre
- How to Set-up and Configure the Document Retrieval Service (DRS)
- How to Upgrade the Document Retrieval Service (DRS)
- How to Use the Document Retrieval Service (DRS)
- How to Use the Document Retrieval Service (DRS) to Access Multiple Databases