This guide will take you through the steps required to install the QPulseMobileApp.apk file in order to roll back your android app.
1. Firstly remove the current version of the Q-Pulse app from the device. Depending on this device, this is either done by pressing the app for a couple of seconds and then dragging it into the bin at the top, or pressing uninstall.
2. Download the .apk file from the link below.
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the centre of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Special access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Select the unknown app then tap the Allow from this source switch to turn on or off .
These steps may differ depending on your device and version of Android. If you have any trouble enabling this, please contact the support team.
4. Once you have enabled this setting, open the .apk file to install it.
5. Once installed, we highly recommend that you disable the 'Install from unknown sources' setting to ensure that your device is secure.