Who is this article for?
Asset Managers responsible for managing the Training module.
Asset Manager group membership is needed.
The Asset Module of Q-Pulse Cloud allows you to list all assets your company currently has. You are also able to categorise any assets your company may use using asset types. One example of asset types being used in Q-Pulse Cloud is for location. The Asset Location allows you to organise where Assets are located and will also allow you to filter by Location should you require.
This article will guide you through how to create an Asset Location. This article is split into the following sections:
1. How to Create an Asset Location
- Navigate to Home, then Assets and then Associated Lists.
- You will be taken to the Associated Lists page as per the image below:
- Then select Asset Location on the left hand side on the page, from here you will be able to see all current locations.
- To add a new Asset location you will need to select Add child, a text box will then appear at the bottom of the list.
- You will then be able to enter your text for the new Asset Type. Once you are ready to confirm the new type, hit Enter key on your keyboard and your new location will be added to the list.