Who is this article for?
User Administrators who are accessing Ideagen Home on a browser.
User Administrator permissions are required.
The following article is for User Administrators who wish to either create, edit or delete a local user from their Ideagen Home tenant. This article will also detail any restrictions in place when modifying a user's credentials from within the Manager Users area of the system.
- How to Create a Local User
- How to Edit an Existing Local User
- Email Address Restrictions
- How to Delete a Local User
1. How to Create a Local User
- After accessing your Ideagen Home tenant, click the icon on the left-hand side of the page which resembles two people.
- This will take you to the Manage Users area. From here there is a large button to the right of the page called Add User.
- A new window will appear on the screen which will allow for the details of the local user to be entered.
- All fields - except those marked (Optional) - are mandatory.
- Once happy with the details that have been entered, click the Save button and the user will be added into your User List.
2. How to Edit an Existing Local User
- After navigating to the Manage Users area within Ideagen Home, simply click on the user that requires editing from the displayed list.
- A window will display showing the current details of the user.
- To edit any of these details, click the Pencil icon as highlighted in the screenshot below.
3. Email Address Restrictions
When creating a user, it is necessary to note that there are some restrictions in place to prevent issues with user accounts.
The following table details which characters are not permitted to be used when creating or editing a local user.
|Characters Not Allowed||
4. How to Delete a Local User
- After navigating to the Manage Users area within Ideagen Home, simply click on the user that requires deleting from the displayed list.
- A window will display showing the current details of the user. To delete this user, click the Trash icon as highlighted in the screenshot below.