Who is this article for?
Training Managers responsible for managing the Training module.
Training Manager group membership is needed.
To provide further information for a Training course, Q-Pulse Cloud has training role section to allow your company to have the correct roles for each course on the system. Within this article we will be discussing how to create a training role and also how to edit existing roles.
This article will be split into the following sections:
1. How to Create a New Training Role
To create a new training role:
- You will need to navigate to Home, then, Training and then Roles. You will be taken to the Training role list page, as per the image below:
- To create a new role, you will need to click on the Create button located on the right hand side of this page.
- You will then be taken to the Create training role page as per the image below:
- You will then need to enter the Role title and under that the Active checkbox is ticked.
- Once you are ready to confirm the new role, click Save.
2. How to Edit an Existing Training Role
To edit an existing training role:
- You will need to navigate to Home, then, Training and then Roles. You will be taken to the Training roles list page.
- You will need to click on Options button and then select Edit.
- You will be taken to the Edit Training role page as per the image below:
- From the screenshot about you can see who created the role, what date the role was created and when it was last updated.
- From here you can make any adjustments to the role, such as amending the role title.
- You can then add associated users for the role using the Select button under the associated users section.
Please note you will only be able to select users already set up on Q-Pulse Cloud.
- You can also associate groups to the role by using the Select button under the Associated groups section.
- You are also able to see any courses that have been associated to this role. From here, you are able to remove any associated courses using the Remove button.
- If you required, you can also add associated courses to the role using the Select button on the right hand side of the page.
- If you wish to create a new course to associate to the role, you can do this by selecting the Create button. For instructions on how to create a course please use the article located here.
- Once you are ready to confirm any changes to the role, click Save.