Who is this article for?
Q-Pulse Administrators responsible for managing Q-Pulse .
Access to the Admin module is needed.
This article provides details on the changes that have been introduced into each product update. To guide you into the right information this article has been split into four sections:
- What Are the New Changes and Fixes for Q-Pulse?
- How Do I Check My Version Number?
- How Do I Upgrade?
- Further Reading
1. What Are the New Changes and Fixes for Q-Pulse?
The latest release of Q-Pulse is version 22.214.171.124 - information on all changes in the new release can be found at:
- Getting Started with Q-Pulse 7.1.7
- Getting Started with Q-Pulse 7.1.6
- Getting Started with Q-Pulse 126.96.36.199.
2. How Do I Check My Version Number?
There are two options for you to check your version number of Q-Pulse:
Open Q-Pulse and from the login page you are able to see the version as per the image below:
Or, alternatively if you have already logged in:
- You can select the Help button as shown in the image below:
- Select About from the options where you will be taken to the page below:
- From this page you can see which version your current Q-Pulse is.
3. How Do I Upgrade?
There are two options for upgrading to the latest version of Q-Pulse:
- If you want to upgrade yourself, please raise a ticket with our support team who can provide the relevant files and information for the upgrade.
- Alternatively, if you would like Ideagen to carry out the upgrade please contact your Account Manager who can arrange a quote for this work.