Who is this article for?
IT Personnel planning an upgrade to Q-Pulse 7.
IT knowledge access required.
The Q-Pulse upgrade is performed by upgrading a variety of different components depending on how you interact with Q-Pulse and what features you have chosen to implement.
The links below provide all of the required steps to perform the upgrade:
Performing the Upgrading
- How to Upgrade the Q-Pulse Database
- How to Upgrade the Application Server
- How to Upgrade the Q-Pulse Clients
- How to Upgrade the Q-Pulse Web Interface
- How to Upgrade the Offline Audit Database
- How to Upgrade the Document Retrieval Service
- How to Upgrade Additional Q-Pulse Components
- Post Upgrade Checklist
- How to Migrate Wizards and Templates
- How to Configure the Archived User Service
- How to Install the Microsoft Office Plugin
- Q-Pulse 7 Technical Overview
Important Note: The above steps should be performed in sequence. If you do not feel confident in performing the upgrade you can purchase an upgrade service from Ideagen by clicking here.