Who is this article for?
Q-Pulse Administrators managing user access.
Administration module access is needed.
Q-Pulse users are all managed within the Administration module.
This article outlines:
1. How to Create a User
To create a user:
- Open the Administration module.
- Go to Security, and then to People.
- Click New.
- Enter the required information.
- Check Assign a 'Secondary' user licence if you want the user to hold a secondary licence. For more details on what this can do please see Getting Started with Secondary User Licences.
Reminder! The username format will be based on how you've configured the authentication section of the admin module.
2. How to Assign Permissions to the User
There are a couple of ways to assign permissions to a user. For details on this please see: