Who is this article for?
Q-Pulse Administrators managing user accounts.
Administration module access is needed.
If a former employee returns to the organisation or an account is accidentally archived then you can reinstate the user account.
This is a very simple process and means the history of their previous Q-Pulse activities is preserved.
This article outlines:
1. How to Reinstate an Account
To re-instate a user account:
- Open the Administration module.
- Navigate to the People section.
- On the left hand panel check Show Archived Accounts.
- Uncheck Show Users Only.
- Click Apply.
- Double click the person to reinstate (they will be shown in italics).
- Click the Reinstate button.
Important Note: Although the user account is once again active they have not been re-assigned all of their old actions. If this is needed then you will need to use the Advanced Workload to begin a re-assignment of tasks. For more details on how to do this please see How to Re-Assign Actions (Using Advanced Workload).