Who is this article for?
Q-Pulse Administrators managing system configuration.
Administration module access is needed.
Q-Pulse is highly configurable and all system settings can be configured within the Administration module.
The links below provide further information on the key administrator tasks when it comes to managing the configuration of the system.
Note: Additional settings can be configured for each module and the settings for this are in the modules themselves (e.g. CA/PA templates can be configured in the CA/PA module).
Security Settings and Defaults
- How to Configure Username Format
- How to Configure Password Options
- How to Manage Default Group Membership
- How to Set Your Q-Pulse Admin Contact Info
- How to Change the Authentication / Login Method
- How to Configure Session Timeout
- How to Configure Electronic Signatures
- How to Configure User Lockout
- How to Configure Occurrence Routing
- How to Configure User Defined Fields
- How to Configure the User Lockout Email
Customisation & Preferences
- How to Manage Lists
- How to Change Field Label Names
- How to Change Module Names
- How to Reset CA/PA Numbering Sequences
- How to Configure 4-Week Calendar Periods in Q-Pulse
- How to Enforce Attachment Storage for Record Properties
- How to Configure Document Security
Looking for information on managing users and permissions? Visit Getting Started with Security & Permissions or Getting Started with User Management or details.